Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am getting a little nervous

Man, I'll be honest, I am a little scared and very nervous. It isn't the same kind of scared you get when you go to a haunted house, or watch a scary movie. I am also nervous about leaving my family for so long. I don't travel for work so this trip for two weeks will be quite different for me and my family. The kids remain really excited for me to serve in this way. It is really neat to hear them pray and ask for dad to "please dad to be able to drive back from Africa safely." Jen has been super supportive and excited for me to go, I wish I could take her with me, how neat would that be to be able to do something like this with your wife.


I am sure little Hannah has no idea that I will be go for two weeks, I actually can't think about it for too long, I will miss them. I am blessed to have a job that doesn't require me to travel and be away from home. I am excited for this opportunity and feel truly lucky to be able to go, thank you to all of you who have supported me and continue to support me on this adventure. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello