Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just random pictures

I guess this picture is pretty random, the night before we left, Dr. White and his family invited us over for dinner. Just before we sat down to watch a presentation (which was pretty awesome), his dog Emma decided she needed a hug.

She looks cute and innocent here, but she is far from it, on our way to the mountain she liked to nip at my heals. I thought I was going to get bitten. I declined rabies prophylaxis, who would have thought I might need it because of a dog bite. It would be so much more interesting if I said I was bitten by a Rhino or something. (Of course Emma doesn't have rabies, just being silly)












This is our trek back to Nairobi, to left of the picture is about a 500ft drop to what would be instant/sudden death. It was a fun ride.

I wasn't going to post this, but just couldn't resist, this is a tape worm that was taken from a patient. Worms I guess a real problem in that region.
Cool huh.







0 comments: