Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To my nieces and nephew:


My plan was to create a DVD and share with you some of the things I was able to see and do. Unfortunately unless a miracle happens I think I am going to have to postpone the DVD because of my PC issues. I have a few other options up my sleeve but for now I am going to just have to post pictures.
This is one of the many pictures where we have Lucy playing with her new baby doll. She loved it, and because of the donation you gave, we were able to give it to her. She held it, played with it, and cuddled it. On the last couple of days she looked much better than this picture she was smiling, blowing kisses and playing with her doll. I don't know this for sure, but I am go out on a limb and say that I think this is the first baby doll toy she had ever had. She also was able to get some other things like hair clips, stickers, crayons, and other things. Thank you for your very generous donation.
By the way this box was used to help provide her with oxygen, because she didn't like to wear anything on her face.
Andy

0 comments: